The Prehospital Guidelines Consortium exists to engage EMS stakeholder organizations, institutions, agencies and leaders in a sustainable process that promotes the development, implementation and evaluation of evidence-based guidelines for prehospital care.
- Promote EMS EBG development research
- Promote the development of EMS EBGs
- Promote education related to EMS EBGs
- Promote implementation of EMS EBGs
- Promote standardized evaluation methods for EMS EBGs
- Promote funding for EMS EBGs-related projects